A route optimisation software helps businesses fulfil as much delivery orders as possible with the least amount of resources. In other words, to get the goods delivered to customers in the shortest amount of time with minimal fuel consumption.
To optimise a delivery route, a dispatcher will plan a sequence of stops (pick up and drop off) taking into account loading and unloading times, traffic and road conditions as well as driver availability.
Route optimisation is crucial because it allows businesses to deliver goods on time to their customers while saving on resources, especially fuel. This software works by distributing the load of orders among multiple drivers and delivery zones in a cost-effective manner.
Scale your logistics operations now
- Lower cost, faster delivery – You spend less time and money managing your logistics operations
- You put minimal upfront investment costs. You don’t need a technical team or set up expensive tech infrastructures.
- Improve profit margins with us. Increase your fleet utilisation when you have a real-time analytics dashboard and route optimisation to save fuel and increase the number of deliveries in a day.
Our monthly subscription comes with:
– Unlimited driver assignments/driver app usage
– Free customers notifications (Email and SMS)
– Free number of transactions based on your subscription tier
2. Sign up and start using
3. Learn and grow your business
See for yourself just how much money and time Yojee will save you and your team