Reduce your cost of moving with more profitable routes.
Why is last-mile #logistics so hard?
- It needs to be fast, precise and efficient.
- You need to provide tracking and notifications for all your deliveries.
- It usually incorporates most of your costs within that par.
- You’re dealing with some really tight timezones.
- Everyone wants their goods delivered and they want them delivered fast.
- Difficult to manage your costs efficiently and bring down your fuel consumption.
- Challenging to limit errors without precise data and strong planning.
- Internal costs can escalate quite fast, especially considering that the margins you’re making in last-mile can be quite small.
Featuring: Harry Kementsezidis