- Scharff, FedEx Global Service Provider in Peru and Bolivia, signs long term SaaS agreement with Yojee.
- After successful evaluation, Scharff requests larger scope and longer term than set out in letter of intent.
- Agreement for minimum 13,200,000 annual deliveries for 4 years across parcel, mass mail and bulk freight.
- Platform to manage deliveries across two countries and four separate business units with additional South American partner referral agreement.
- Scalable, future ready software for large enterprises, a key reason for securing large scale agreement.
- Highlights Yojee’s AI capabilities and user experience enhancements in a broad range of use cases including post/mass mail – a use case not planned for the software.
- Long term contract with a major operator in a new region validates the broad supply chain applications, scalability and global appeal of Yojee software.
Yojee Limited (Yojee or the Company) (ASX: YOJ), the technology company utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology to create a seamless regional freight network and best in class software as a service product for businesses of all sizes.
Yojee is pleased to announce the execution of a long term Software as a Service (SaaS) agreement (Agreement or Contract) with Scharff, FedEx Global Service Provider in Peru and Bolivia, following the signing of the Implementation agreement on November 1st.
Scharff Logistica Integral and Scharff Peru S.R.L (Scharff), a Peruvian corporation, is a market leader in South America across freight forwarding, bulk freight and parcels with a huge last mile operation founded in 1985. Scharff’s reach in the region and broad supply chain capabilities resulted in it becoming a Global Service Provider in Peru and Bolivia in 1994 for FedEx, the world’s largest express transportation company.
This Agreement covers the SaaS fees for Yojee’s technology across two countries and four business units, which is much larger than initially proposed in the letter of intent. Yojee’s AI capabilities and user experience enhancements across a broad range of use cases including post/mass mail – a use case not originally planned for the software – highlights the scalability, broad supply chain applications and future readiness of Yojee’s software for large enterprises.
This agreement will facilitate the distribution of over 1,100,000 parcels per month for a period of 4 years with additional charges payable to Yojee when monthly deliveries exceed 1,100,000. On top of this, the companies have agreed on a partner referral agreement to enable rapid expansion across South America.
The awarding of the contract to Yojee followed a successful business review and digital transformation proposal undertaken in Lima, Peru last month as part of the tender process. The successful evaluation of Yojee software resulted in Scharff increasing the exclusive contract term from the proposed 2 years to 4 years.